We are Valeria and Camila, the Miel Sisters.
Born and raised in sunny Colombia, we have loved fashion ever since we were little girls sneaking into our stylish mother's closet.
The apple never falls far from the tree, and we soon bloomed into fashionistas in our own right, with our own closets and a will to create fashion.
After living and studying in Florida and Australia, we landed in Montreal. Travelling has always been a source of inspiration and we thrive on the vivid colors of South America, the active lifestyles of Miami and Sydney, and the chic je ne sais quoi of Montreal.
As sisters and best friends who work, play and exercise together, we faced the same problem: how to stay fresh and comfortable from morning to night, without having to change underwear a million times.
We couldn't find lingerie that kept us feeling fresh, comfy and sexy at home, the gym, the office and out on the town. And so we set out to find a solution for busy women always on the go.
We aimed to design the best "every day" bras and panties for active and stylish women. We focused on seamless designs, elegant cuts and lightweight antimicrobial fabrics.
Our Sweet Success
In 2008, we officially launched miel®, our line of thongs, hipsters, briefs, bras, camisoles, and bandeau bras. In Spanish and French, the word "miel" means honey, which perfectly embodies the sweet designs we create for today's woman.
We have built our business one step at a time. Quality, integrity and love are sewn into each and every one of our bras and undies.
- Mother of Miguel and Alicia
- Bachelors of communications from Notre-Dame University (Sydney, Australia)
- Enjoys yoga and the great outdoors
- Favorite designer: Prabal Gurung
- Go-to outfit: loose pants, flowing tops and comfy flats
- Loves: a nice glass of wine
- Hates: waiting at airports
- Her inspiration? Mom Beatriz for her fashion sense and unique style
- Mother of Fiona & Lorca
- Degree from Miami internation university of Art and Design
- Loves yoga, the beach and spending time with the family
- Favorite designer: Sonia Rykiel
- Wears pieces by Acne, James perse and Montreal's own Faith & Love
- Splurges on: bags
- Hates: being tired
- Guilty pleasure? Dark chocolate
Treat yourself to the sweetest things in life.
Super comfy. Extra fresh. Always sexy.