Bye May, Hello June Festivities!
Posted on 31 May 2013
This weekend we welcome the month of June and in the city of Montreal that means a fun agenda of exciting festivities. Here are this weekend’s top events to look out for:
1.The 20th edition of the Montreal Beer festival kicked off this past Wednesday May 29th and will be running till Sunday June 2nd 2013. To commemorate the 20th milestone, for first time the event will be held at Palais des congrès located inside Place D’Armes Metro in Downtown Montreal. The expected 100,000 beer enthusiasts will get the opportunity to taste beer from various parts of the world with the simple purchase of coupons priced at 1$ each.
Side note: One tasting will require 2 to 6 coupons so make sure you have a your ones up.
For more information visit the official event website http://festivalmondialbiere.qc.ca/en/festivals/mondial_de_la_biere_montreal_2013/
Interesting Bear Facts
- Can be made from barely, wheat, rice ,corn and yeast
- Can lower chance of heart disease blood clots, kidney stones. Plus lower blood pressure.
- Beer is both fat and cholesterol free
- Beer has relaxing effect on body ,thereby reducing stress and helping you sleep better
- Beer is packed with protein, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and vitamins B, B2, and B6 basically healthy and essential bodily nutrients.
- Dark bear is healthier
Information Retrieved on http://ca.askmen.com/sports/foodcourt/45b_eating_well.html
2. If you want to avoid gaining a beer belly, a crowed convention center and potentially plastered individuals then luckily for you, you can opt for a more relaxed event at the 2nd annual Yoga Fest being held Friday may 31st to Sunday June2nd at Le Conservatoire 4750 Henri Julien Ave. Montreal. Seasoned yogis, curious yoginis and even child yogis are welcomed to attend this three day event which will showcase 30 different yoga techniques and 50 hours worth of workshops classes, performances, discussions and panels all led by some of Montreal’s top instructors. To be apart of the full three-day mental and physical rejuvenation session, expect to pay 191$
For complete pricing and courses listing visit http://www.yocomo.org/en/festival/
Interesting Yoga Facts
- A Holistic Health System Founded in India 5000 years ago
- Patanjali is the founder of Yoga, he wrote the complete Yoga Sustra manual .
To read more interesting facts visit http://www.yoga-abode.com/node/1455
3.If you want to combine walking and philanthropy to your weekend then head out to Jean Drapeau Park on Sunday June 2nd at 10 am for The annual World Partnership Walk. The two and a half hour marathon held each year aims at increasing awareness on global poverty while raising funds to put an end to it. Individuals, friends and corporate teams are encouraged to take part.
A 100% of all donations will go towards the Aga Khan Foundation Canada an organization with several development projects set up in parts of Africa and Asia. To learn more on how you can get involved or donate visit http://www.worldpartnershipwalk.com/en/montreal.
Angela Kim is wearing Nana Bra & Iris Culotte.
Whether you will be dedicating your time to yoga, walking for a cause, or beer testing you will need a breathable and extendible pair of undergarments that will support you through all your motions.
For the Yogini we suggest both the NANA bra and the IRIS Culotte, perfect to comfortably wear beneath yoga wear without the embarrassment of visible panty lines, bulges or dig-ins.
For the runners, consider Miel’s LUNA mid-rise seamless thong paired with the flattering NANA Bra .Not matter what physical position or race you are in, Miel intimates will ensure your comfort, preserve your sexy and keep you fresh through it all.